With cooling systems contributing to 60% and 70% of energy bills in the UAE. AC retrofits can lead to significant cost reductions and energy savings. The Clean Air Co. is committed to guiding customers to environmentally friendly and sustainable solutions to ensure that their home or office is optimally cooled and energy efficient.
Installing a brand new AC is challenging especially when considering the difficulty of adding ductwork without tearing apart the whole inside of your home. Luckily, there are a few great solutions that allow you to add modern air conditioning services to your home without the extra headache and cost associated.
The Clean Air Co. offers a variety of air conditioning solutions that are less expensive and less disruptive to traditional central cooling systems.
Retrofit is the answer to your problem. With a retrofit, you can enjoy greater energy efficiency, lower maintenance costs and get faster payback.
A Typical AC Retrofit Job Includes:
- An extensive leak search is done and leaks are repaired or coils replaced.
- Condenser and Evaporator coils are cleaned thoroughly.
- The system is evacuated, refrigerant lines are cleaned and flushed thoroughly.
- Compressor oil is changed or added for proper oil return.
- New capacitors, contactors and relays are replaced and/or added.
The Clean Air Co. specialises in R 410A retrofit, which is an ideal refrigerant for air conditioners and helps keep your homes and buildings cool without over-spending on energy.
Major Benefits of our AC Retrofit Solutions are:
- R 410A offers greater efficiency and is much better for the environment
- R 410 A is a hydro-fluorocarbon (HFC) which does not contribute to ozone depletion
- R 410A reduces the risk of compressor burnout due to overheating
- R 410A uses synthetic oil that reduces wear and tear on the compressor.